Hair Problem Like
- White Hair in younger age
- Dryness of Hair
- Dandruff, Lice
All this problems are due to
- Improper hygiene of hair and body (Diet which lack vitamin and proteins, Using improper shampoo and oil.)
- Pollution (Dust, sunstroke, Perspiration, fumes)
- Dandruff, Lice, external infection (due to used comb)
Dr Urmika’s Homeopathic Hair Treatment Kit for all the problem.
- Dr Urmika’s Homeopathic Oral Medicine which gives internally Energy and Protection to hair.
- Dr Urmika’s Homeopathic Shampoo which gives the externally Cleanness of scalp, hair and hair roots.
- Dr Urmika’s Homeopathic Hair Oil which gives the externally energy protection ( against dandruff, lics and other infection), vitamins and strength to hair becomes silky and shiny.
- Dr Urmika’s Homeopathic liquid for scalp which gives strength to hair and hair applications roots due to, hair became lengthy and dense.
Homeopathy is an alternative medical system that was developed in Germany more than 200 years ago. This fact sheet provides a general overview of homeopathy and suggests sources for additional information.
- There is little evidence to support homeopathy as an effective treatment for any specific condition.
- Several key concepts of homeopathy are inconsistent with fundamental concepts of chemistry and physics. There are significant challenges in carrying out rigorous clinical research on homeopathic remedies.
The alternative medical system of homeopathy was developed in Germany at the end of the 18th century. Supporters of homeopathy point to two unconventional theories: “like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people; and “law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness. Many homeopathic remedies are so diluted that no molecules of the original substance remain.
If You Are Thinking About Using Homeopathy
- Do not use homeopathy as a replacement for proven conventional care or to postpone seeing a health care provider about a medical problem
- Follow the recommended conventional immunization schedules for children and adults. Do not use homeopathic products as a substitute for conventional immunizations.
- Tell all your health care providers about any complementary health practices you use. Give them a full picture of all you do to manage your health. This will ensure coordinated and safe care. For tips about talking with your health care providers about complementary and alternative medicine.